1. DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCT. Yugma allows individuals and organizations to easily meet, present information, demonstrate products online, and collaborate on documents, thereby improving communication with employees, partners, customers, prospects, students and online communities. Yugma is available as a free basic service, as well as a premium service, available on a paid subscription basis. The free version may be sponsored by advertising, which is visible to users of the free version.
2. REGISTRATION. To use the Product, You must submit a complete Yugma registration, which is available on Yugma.com (the "Registration Form"), on Your behalf. As part of the registration process for the Product, You agree to: (1) provide certain limited information about You as prompted to do so by the Product (such information is to be current, complete and accurate) and (2) maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. The information requested on original signup shall be referred to as registration data ("Registration Data"). If Yugma discovers that any of Your Registration Data is inaccurate, incomplete or not current, Yugma may terminate Your right to access and receive the Product immediately upon notice. Yugma will evaluate the registration application in good faith and will notify You in a timely manner regarding acceptance or rejection. Yugma may reject a registration application if it determines in its sole discretion that the user is not an appropriate subscriber or user of the Product. Yugma reserves the right to refuse the Service to any user who has canceled any number of previous Service accounts. Yugma need not provide a reason for its rejection. If Yugma rejects Your application, then You may reapply and Yugma will reconsider the application. You may not register for this Service if You are under 18 years of age. By registering for this Service You represent to Yugma, that You are 18 years of age or older. Upon acceptance of this agreement and completion of the registration process You will have opened an account with Yugma and will become a subscriber to the Yugma Service.
Description of Service. Yugma allows the registered user to easily meet, present information, demonstrate products online and collaborate on documents, thereby improving communication with employees, partners, customers, prospects, students and online communities. Yugma makes the Yugma Service available under a number of different subscription plans. Please confirm that the plan for which You are registering meets Your needs by reviewing the "product information pages." To use the Service, Yugma software is installed. Each participant that you wish to invite to your meeting must also download and install the Yugma software and maintain a connection with the Internet. The Yugma software download contains all of the appropriate software code and related drivers to provide the service capabilities described in the Features page posted on the web site. Yugma makes every effort possible to ensure that the Yugma software is highly secure, reliable and is free from defects and any form of spyware, adware, and/or malware.
Fees and Payments. Yugma offers free and paid-subscriptions services. You can always find the current Subscription Fees posted on the Products Features page and charges posted under My Account on the Yugma Web site. Paid-subscription services are available on prepaid month-to-month subscription basis with no long term commitment , or on longer term commitment periods such as one-year or two-year contracts. Depending on service type, long term service contracts may be pre-paid in full, or may be paid at regular intervals during the entire duration of the term. When You choose to upgrade to a paid subscription service, You may choose to subscribe to a month-to-month service plan, or may choose to pre-pay for a year (or longer) in order to receive a discounted subscription fee. Due to availability of Yugma's powerful free services and Premium Service trials, You are encouraged to evaluate the basic or Premium Trial services prior to upgrading to paid subscription service. If You subscribe to a paid-subscription service, Your subscription will continue and renew automatically at the existing service level unless terminated by Yugma or until You notify Yugma of Your decision to cancel or downgrade Your subscription renewal level. If there are any annual, monthly or similar periodic fees for Your subscription, these fees will be billed automatically to the credit card designated during the registration process for Yugma.com, or subsequently designated to Yugma at the start of the subscription period and at the start of each renewal period, unless You terminate Your subscription before the relevant period begins. You agree to pay or have paid all fees and charges incurred in connection with Your subscription for Yugma.com (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. Yugma may change the fees and charges then in effect, or add new fees or charges, by giving You notice in advance. All fees and charges incurred in connection with Your user name and password will be billed to the credit card designated during the registration process for Yugma.com or subsequently designated to Yugma. To submit a request to downgrade or cancel your Premium service level, simply sign in to the Yugma.com website, then click the my yugma link in the upper right side of the screen, and then click the Downgrade My Account link shown on the left. A request from You to cancel or downgrade Your service will be processed such that the change in service level is put into effect at the end of the current billing cycle. No refunds are available. A request to cancel or downgrade a monthly or pre-paid annual service subscription will NOT result in a refund. The cancellation or downgrade request will result in Yugma placing the account at the newly requested service level BEGINNING IN THE SUBSEQUENT BILLING PERIOD. You also are responsible for any fees or charges incurred to access Yugma.com through an Internet access provider or other third party service. YOU, AND NOT YUGMA, ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING ANY AMOUNTS BILLED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD BY A THIRD PARTY, WHICH WERE NOT AUTHORIZED BY YOU.
Credit Cards. As a condition to your right to use the Service, You must provide us with a valid credit card number belonging to you with available credit sufficient to pay the applicable Service Fees. In the event that you cancel this credit card or it is otherwise terminated, you must immediately provide us with a new valid credit card number or your account may be terminated. You authorize Yugma, from time to time, to undertake steps to determine whether the credit card number you have provided to us is a valid credit card number. In the event that you do not provide us with a current valid credit card number with sufficient credit upon request during the effective period of this Agreement, you will be in violation of this Agreement, and we may terminate this Agreement with You. In the event that you provide us with a debit card number instead of a credit card number, you authorize us to make all charges described in this Agreement to your debit card account.
Trial Offers, Coupons, Credits and Special Offers. Yugma reserves the right to discontinue or modify coupons, credits and special promotional offers at our discretion. We encourage the use of our service through free trials and free ad-sponsored basic-service subscriptions. To view the specific details regarding your free trial or free service, if any, please visit your My Account page. The Free Trial offer associated with Yugma entitles new, registered subscribers to a free trial of the service during the trial period. Free Trial terms vary by promotional offer. We will begin billing your credit card for a monthly subscription at the end of your free trial period unless you cancel prior to the end of your free trial. Visit your My Account page to view the end date of your free trial. If you are required to enter a credit card to activate a trial product, then YOU MUST CANCEL THE ACCOUNT PRIOR TO THE END OF YOUR FREE TRIAL TO AVOID CHARGES TO YOUR CREDIT CARD. We will continue to bill your credit card on a monthly basis until you cancel. You may cancel your subscription at any time. For cancellation instructions, log in to the My Account section of the website and follow the instructions provided.
Subscription Renewals. Your Yugma subscription will be automatically renewed unless you change your selected subscription option prior to the end of your current subscription period. Your subscription options are located under My Account on the Billing Information page. For your convenience, we will bill the subscription fee to the credit card you provided to us during registration (or to a different credit card if you make a change to your account information). Please contact our Customer Service department if you need assistance in updating your subscription options, update your billing information, making a change to your subscription account, or if you need to request a refund.
4. USER CONDUCT AND PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
(a) Unless you have specifically entered into a reseller agreement with Yugma, there is No Resale or Commercial Use of the Product. Your right to use the Product is personal to You. You may be either an individual or a corporation or business entity, but You agree not to resell the use of the Product.
(b) Conduct. You are solely responsible for the content of Your transmissions through the Product. Yugma does, however, reserve the right to take any action with respect to the Product that Yugma deems necessary or appropriate in Yugma's sole discretion, if Yugma believes You or Your transmissions or use of the Product may create liability for Yugma. Your use of the Product is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations (including without limitation those governing account collection, export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising). You agree: (1) to comply with all United States' laws, rules and other regulations applicable in connection with the Product; (2) not to use the Product for illegal purposes; (3) not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to the Product; (4) not to use the Product to infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; and (5) not to transmit through the Product, through Feedback or otherwise, any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems.
Proprietary Rights. In accordance with Your authorized use of the Product, Yugma grants You a limited license to use the plug-in solely in connection with the Product offered by Yugma. You acknowledge that the plug-in downloaded in connection with the Product is proprietary to Yugma and may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, product marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws; therefore, You are only permitted to use this plug-in as expressly authorized by the Product and these Terms.
Further, Yugma and the Yugma logo, and other names, logos, icons and marks identifying Yugma products and services are trademarks of Yugma and may not be used without the prior written permission of Yugma. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, lease, loan, rent, timeshare, deliver or otherwise transfer, directly or indirectly, the Software license granted to You (in whole or in part) or create derivative works of this plug-in without expressly being authorized to do so by Yugma. If You are not the purchaser of the software license from Yugma, you are not authorized to install or otherwise use the software or services to host meetings. Further, You may not reverse engineer, decompile, alter, modify, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the plug-in. All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved to Yugma.
6. MODIFICATIONS. Yugma may amend these Terms at any time by (i) posting a revised Terms of Service document on https://www.Yugma.com, and/or (ii) sending information regarding the Terms amendment to the email address You provide to Yugma. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Yugma.com site to obtain timely notice of such amendments. You manifest intent to accept these amended terms if You continue to use Your membership account after such amended terms have been posted or information regarding such amendment has been sent to You. Otherwise, these Terms may not be amended except in writing signed by both parties. Further, Yugma reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Product with or without notice to You. Yugma shall not be liable to You or any third party should Yugma exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Product.
Yugma choose to display advertising in conjunction with the basic free service. Your correspondence or interaction with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through this Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that the Yugma shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
7. PASSWORD AND SECURITY. As part of the registration process, You will use Your email address as Your user name and You will choose Your passwords for access to this account and to your designated computers. You agree to carefully safeguard all of Your passwords. You are solely responsible if You do not maintain the confidentiality of passwords and account information. Furthermore, You are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under Your account. You agree to immediately notify Yugma of any unauthorized use of Your account or any other breach of security known to You, including if You believe that its password or account information has been stolen or otherwise compromised.
8. TERMINATION. Yugma may immediately terminate Your membership and right to use the Product if (a) You breach these Terms; (b) Yugma is unable to verify or authenticate any information You provide to Yugma; (c) such information is inaccurate; or (d) Yugma decides, in its sole discretion, to discontinue offering the Product. Yugma shall not be liable to You or any third party for termination of the Product. You may terminate this agreement with or without cause at any time, effective immediately upon written notice to Yugma. Should You object to any terms and conditions of the Terms or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with the Product in any way, Your sole recourse is to immediately: (a) discontinue use of the Product; (b) terminate your membership; and (c) notify Yugma of termination. Upon termination of membership, Your right to use the Product immediately ceases.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. YUGMA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YUGMA MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY OR ERROR FREE, NOR DOES YUGMA MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE ACCURACY OF ANY OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE PLUG-IN WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED (INCLUDING PLUG-INS) THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. NO INFORMATION OR ADVICE, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM YUGMA OR THROUGH THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL YSL Holdings BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, EVEN IF YUGMA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YUGMA LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IS LIMITED TO $50. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. INDEMNITY. You hereby agree, at Your expense, to indemnify, defend and hold Yugma harmless from and against any loss, cost, damages, liability or expense arising out of or relating to (a) a third-party claim, action or allegation of infringement based on information, data, files or other content submitted by You; (b) any fraud or manipulation, or other breach of these Terms by You; or (c) any third-party claim, action or allegation brought against Yugma arising out of or relating to a dispute between its users over the terms and conditions of a contract or related to the purchase and sale of any services.
12. GENERAL TERMS. These Terms are governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Minnesota as such laws are applied. Both parties submit to personal jurisdiction in Minnesota and further agree that any cause of action relating to these Terms shall be brought in a court in Hennepin County, Minnesota. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Yugma's failure to act with respect to a breach by You does not waive Yugma's right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any rights hereunder, and any attempt to the contrary is void. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon each party's successors and assigns. Yugma shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting directly or indirectly from any causes beyond Yugma's reasonable control. Unless otherwise provided in this Agreement, any notice required or permitted to be given under this Agreement shall be delivered (i) by hand; (ii) by registered or certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested to the address provided by the other party, or to such other address as a party may designate by written notice in accordance with this Section 12; (iii) by overnight courier or (iv) by electronic mail with confirming letter mailed under the conditions described in (ii). Notice so given shall be deemed effective when received, or if not received by reason of fault of addressee, when delivered. These Terms constitute the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior understandings, proposals, agreements, negotiations and discussions between the parties, whether written or oral. You understand and agree that You are solely responsible for periodically reviewing the Terms of Service. You must report any violations of these Terms. To do so, send an email to email@example.com for assistance.